Edited from NASA.gov
1. Saturn orbits our sun and is 886 million miles from it.
2. One Saturn day takes 10.7 hours. One Saturn year takes 29 Earth years.
3. Saturn is all gas.
4. Saturn's atmosphere is mostly hydrogen (H2) and helium (He).
5. Saturn has 53 known moons
6. Saturn is made up of seven rings with several gaps and
divisions between them.
7. Five missions have been sent to Saturn. Since 2004, Cassini has been exploring Saturn, its moons and rings.
8. Saturn cannot support our life although some of Saturn's moons have conditions that might support life.
9. When Galileo Galilei looked at Saturn through a telescope in the
1600s, he noticed strange objects on each side of the planet and drew in
his notes a triple-bodied planet system and then later a planet with
arms or handles. The handles turned out to be the rings of Saturn.